Friday 30 November 2012

Alternative treatments




After a fun and hectic month launching the Yoga Lifestyle Programme and doing lots of filming and editing... I have finally got around to writing my final blog post from my amazing weekend in London at the Om Yoga Show. As you walk around the main arena of Olympia each and every stall has something amazing to offer to the show.

I am a massive lover of any type of massage and felt spoilt for choice as I contemplated which treatment to indulge in. I ended up choosing shiatsu. My therapist lifted, twisted and bent me into many different positions to release energy blockages and tension. It was a very relaxing experience and I felt as if I was walking on air afterwards.

The benefits of massage can improve, stimulate, increase, develop, regenerate, and relax each and every organ in the body. This improves the overall function of the organ systems.

It is very important to have regular massages to increase your health and to prevent disease. 
I have a regular back massage and reflexology for my general wellbeing and recommend this to all of my patients.
I offer full body massage, sports massage and Indian head massage.

It is the time of the year now when we are wondering what to buy our loved ones for Christmas. If you are unsure what presents to buy for people this year why not treat them to a relaxing pamper session or to some yoga. 

Check out my christmas special offers at:

http://ayurvedicyogalifestyle.co.uk/#/alternative-therapies/4561711531

xXx Namaste xXx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment