Friday 9 November 2012

The Power of Intention


Once you have clearly stated your goal it is important to set an intention to help your goal come to fruition.


YOUR INTENTIONS CREATE YOUR EXPERIENCES!

An intention means you have set a goal and intend to achieve it. Make your intention short and meaningful. 
If your goal is to calm your overactive mind and be less stressed, you could use an intention like:


"I am peaceful, I let go of stress."

If you suffer from chronic pain, you may use an intention like:


"I am fit and healthy, I feel no pain."

Always set your intentions in the future as if you are already living that way and keep it positive.

Avoid words such as want and need and favour words such as I have, I choose and I am.

Choose empowering thoughts and remember:


Where there is a will, there is a way! 

The same is true for no will...


Where there is no will there is no way! 

Set your intentions on what you want and not on what you don't want.

Begin and end your practice with repeating your intention to yourself mentally 3 times and watch your dreams come true!

xXx Namaste xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment