Thursday 15 November 2012

Feet Up



Headstand is the king of all asanas and is a hugely rewarding posture.

How does the thought of dong a headstand make you feel?
It may make you feel excited, nervous or even scared.



Feet Up makes inversions easy for everyone. This was such a fun workshop and I took advantage of the extra stability you receive while balanced on your shoulders to deepen my own headstand sequence. 


I have been working on doing the splits in headstand now for several months and the feet up table made me feel extra support and confidence in going that little bit further. I found this to be an easy, safe and fun way to practice headstand and luckily for my students I am now a proud owner of feet up table. I will be incorporating this into my individual and small group programmes. 


As you can see by the pictures I was having a blast! :) 

xXx Namsate xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment