Wednesday 21 November 2012

The Face of Yoga




I was very eager to get to Olympia on the Saturday morning as I was so excited about gathering information to start planning my retreats.

Always keen to be early, I was the first one there so fortunately I got a seat at the front of the conference room, I wasn’t missing a thing!

After reserving my seat I ran down to the cafe to get some water and saw this gorgeous yoga outfit I saw the day before. I briefly told the lady I would be back later on in the day to buy the outfit but she assured me it would probably be gone as she didn’t have many.

I had 10 minutes before the conference was about to begin so I decided to quickly try the outfit on.
It looked great, just my style. Nicola said she loved how it looked on me and asked if she could take a picture of me in the outfit to promote her clothing line. I was very flattered and honoured so I happily obliged.

The pant are a lovely style and are very comfy, there were many other styles and colours to choose from.
I loved how the top fitted so perfectly without the need to wear a bra! I loved the top that much I went back and bought a leopard print one the next day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment