Friday 2 November 2012

Yogi Tea

Yogi Tea

As soon as you enter Olympia, you are graced with the presence and energy of thousands of like minded people and feel elated as soon as you enter the arena. 

Quite recently I have been introduced to Yogi Tea! As a fond lover of herbal tea's I have tried many different brands and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Yogi Tea is the most tasty and delicious herbal tea I have tasted. Each of the many flavours are so distinctive and consist of healing properties to help nourish and restore your body, mind and spirit. 

I was excited to see the first stand you are greeted with in Olympia was promoting Yogi Tea. I have tried many flavours but to my amazement there were so many more herbal formulas available I just wanted to try them all. 

Yogi Tea was developed from the ancient tradition of Ayurvedic philosophy and each blend has intricate scents and exotic rich flavours of finest herbs and fragrant spices to balance the mind, body and spirit and bring about good health.

I absolutely love the Licorice Mint tea. It is very refreshing, sweet and spicy and leaves you feeling warm and energized. If you have a strong sweet tooth like myself, then I would definately recommend Choco tea. It really does taste of chocolate and is very good pick me up. 

Yogi Tea has a huge range of herbal formulas specifically blended for the various demands of life. Start your day with Pure Lemon or Ginger Lemon to awaken the digestive system and the mind. As the winter is approaching and our good spirits are challenged, the Cold Season formula will lift us up with it's exquisite smell and taste of peppermint, eucalyptus, black pepper and parsley. Other blends include; stomach ease, throat comfort, breathe deep, bright mood, cold season, forever young, calming and bedtime.

Take your mind to the heart of India with an infusion of Black, Sweet or Green Chai. Loose Tea is also available. 

I am not on comission by the way, lol. I just have a huge passion for alternative medicine and ayurveda. I absolutely love Yogi Tea, it is very tasty and therapeutic and all of my patients and students really enjoy it too.

As I write this blog I am enjoying a refreshing Licorice Mint tea! :)
Yogi tea do have a website but you are unable to purchase any products from there. I have researched different websites to find the best deal for you with the best variety of yogi tea blends and http://www.ecogreenstore.co.uk/ was the best. 

What you waiting for incorporate yogi tea into your lifestyle today!  

Peace, love & light
Namaste

Sharon xx



2 comments: